Grow Your Own Ghost Chili Pepper, the hottest chili pepper in the world!
The Ghost Chili is good raw, pickled or cooked.
Ghost Chili is an amazing hot pepper with more than 1,000,000 Scoville units of heat!
One of the “Superhots”. In 2007 the Guinness Book of World Records verified that the Bhut Jolokia was the “Hottest Pepper in the World”. Red color, roughish, thin skin. In India, it is smeared on fences to keep Elephants at bay. The oleoresin is used in Hand Grenades and Pepper Spray. Plants are very large.
- Ideal temperatures for growing are 77-95 F (25-35°C).
- Growth in 10-15 days. Keep in full sunlight.
- Without plenty of sunlight, growth may become slow and plant may wither.
- You may plant buds elsewhere (in a planting pot or in ground.)
- Take the center bud off when the plant reaches to 3.5 inches (10 cm) high to stimulate growth.